Thursday, November 8, 2007

Scrappy pillow cases and furry friends.

Christmas pillow cases made from material out of my scrap bin. I have two baskets full of scraps and I really need to cut down on the clutter. I can't seem to throw anything away no matter how small the scrap is. :) If you look real close you can see all the dog hair.


Gimli in front of the living room love seat. I painted my wall a while back with the paint from other parts of the house. I planned on putting more pet pictures in the different sections. Gimli is still a baby in that picture. awww


Luna staring at the kitty in the window sill. To attack or not?


A rare photo of Chloe my kitty cattus. Isn't she so cute?


Another photo of Chloe. There is a cat on the other site of the window sitting in my flower pot having a conversation with her.


Just finished another pillow case from scraps. Edited at 6:38

0comments: