Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Building Ikea shelves

Just a quick update. . . . We are redoing the game room to be an office/craft room. We bought IKEA furniture from the effektiv and galant line. I thought we had gotten plenty of shelves for storage but it doesn't seem to be enough now. It looks like we'll be making a trip down to IKEA again for more items. :( I've only been there twice and while I like the items, I can't stand how long it takes to walk through the store. I had to wait 30 minutes for my items last time I was there after paying at the register. Boo! I hate shopping and I hate pink. I think I must be the only female born this way.

I needed a place to store my sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, card making supplies as well as all of my art supplies. I have paper, canvases, acrylic, oil and watercolor paints, markers, colored pencils, graphite pencils and so much more. We've been building now for 3 days and are about 75% of the way done. I feel like a peon from Warcraft. Work, work work. Needless to say, there will be no more crafting until it's all finished. I can't stand to create in such a cluttery place.

On a side note I got the new game Hellgate London. It looks fun but I won't allow myself to play until I'm done organizing. . . . if I can resist. :)

Back to work. . . .

0comments: