Monday, November 26, 2007

Craft room so far. . . . and Luna

Look at the fuzzy wuzzy chin.


Her body is so lanky, It looks like it can hardly hold the weight of her head. She's quite the opposite of our other dog with a thick, muscular body.


This is the craft room so far. We still haven't mounted the Effektiv shelves on the wall which we plan to do next week. Two will be going over my tables and the other two on the other side of the room. I got the smaller side of the room for my crafts/sewing/comp. My hubby took the larger half for his office. He has Effektiv's along the wall and a even bigger Galant desk.


The right side of the room. The wall unit on the very right is the start of my hubby's area.


Fira drawer units from IKEA. They are a pain to put together (the nails kept bending) but fun to decorate. :)


The corner of my sewing table.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's soooo cute! And your room rocks! Can't wait to see the finished deal!