Saturday, November 10, 2007

Christmas is up!

We got a brand new Christmas tree today. It was sooo difficult finding a tree that wasn't pre-lit or that was pre-lit with LEDs. We must have gone to at least seven stores and looked online. We wanted one that looked realistic but had to settle on this tree. It's pre-lit with LEDs and only the outer branches are realistic looking.

My Krinkles bulldog and alligator. I just loooove Krinkles by Department 56.


The cutest shoes ever. From his expression the poor guy doesn't want to be dressed up.


I love this gator. He looks like he had to much to drink, passed out and woke up in this outfit.


More Krinkles on the mantle.


I love him.


Gimli puts his bones on the couch when I'm sitting there and waits for me to throw them.


The tree lit up in the dark.


The tree lit up in the light. There are lots of handmade ornaments on the tree but I'm still making more.


The newest ornament I'm working on using more scrap fabrics.

1 comments:

LJ said...

you HAVE decorated for Christmas! The tree is beautiful! Those ornaments from Krinkles are delightfully cute. Thank you for your comments on my flickr photos.