Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Luna's new dress

I decided to take a break from making Christmas ornaments and finishing up quilts to do something quick and easy. My hubby would NEVER allow me to buy dog clothes so I went and made my own. teeheehee He's going to kill me I just know it.

Her little dress was suppose to be a coat but she didn't sit still for her measurements so it ended up being more flared than I expected. I will have to fix it with additional Velcro. She doesn't seem to even notice it on but Gimli is sooooo jealous of it. It's a reversible dress with one side being black so my hubby wouldn't be completely humiliated by it. I think it makes her look pretty. haha






5comments:

bots! said...

I have a male ACD/BC mix. He would totally eat that dress.

Your Luna is darling - as is the rest of your blog! Found you on flickr and stalked you from there.

Andrea said...

Thanks! :)

Andrea said...

Luna isn't the brightest dog so she really doesn't' even notice it. lol I would love to see your doggy. Let me go see if I can figure out which one he is. I think Luna looks just like a cattle dog.

bots! said...

She does. My ACD/BC's name is Jack.

Anonymous said...

You did a great job! I wish I could sew dog clothes! Luna looks precious!