Thursday, November 1, 2007

2 blankets and some dog pictures.

A classic pooh tag blanket made out of flannel and a simple fleece blanket with satin edging. I have never sewn anything stretchy before. What a horrible experience. I don't know what I did wrong but the fleece kept stretching in between the satin. There are puckers all over the place :( It's still soft and cuddly so I hope little Vinny doesn't mind.


The most perfect face. Perky ears, doe eyes, juicy nose and those super kissable jowls!


My angel was sleeping but I woke him up. That couch was a hand me down. I absolutely hate pink.


The classic Luna face. Clueless!

Another Luna pose. I took nearly 70 photos to get some still shots of her. She's so fidgety.

Lady Luna once again. She has a bald red spot on the left side of her face. The poor thing is allergic to something we haven't figured out yet. :(

2comments:

Unknown said...

hand-me-down couch, eh? Thought I recognized that fabric... Is it the couch I think it is? Guess I'll have to bring you some fabric to cover it up. :)

Andrea said...

Yes it's that couch! Don't worry about it. we are going to give it away! We have 3 couches, a love seat and a recliner. I think that's a bit excessive for 2 people.