Friday, November 2, 2007

More ornaments and unfinished old art.

Felt tree ornaments. I used a pattern from Create and Decorate magazine. The only thing different I did was sew on beads as little ornaments.


The little Christmas tree. So little and cute!



An old digital art drawing of Shippo (or what I thought he looked like) from Inuyasha. I started to block in a background but I never finished the head or any part of him. I always start things that I never finish. Look he's a floating decapitated head. I always thought he was the cutest character on that show followed closely by Rin.


A really, really old digital art attempt at Hoshi from enterprise. There is a huge difference in the quality of my work when I just doodle and when I really put my mind to something. I'd guess this was at least 20 hours so far. I'm sure I'll never finish it. . another floating head. This was one of my first attempts at digital art. I made most of my brushes for this one.


It's just not a post without a picture of the Gimster.

0comments: