Friday, June 15, 2007

Watermelon coasters

Yesterday I spent the day folding and organizing my fabric. I didn't know what I had because I never saw most of it. I'm forgetful that way. I'm lucky enough to have family members that are sewers. I would say at least half of this was given to me. I filled up about half of a bookcase. It seemed like so much more when it was in drawers.

I'm going to spend the day, between breaks from watching Luna, making coasters out of my scrap fabric. I have two baskets of scraps to get rid of. This should be a productive day. This first set is for my mother-in-law. Watermelon coasters to go with the watermelon napkins I made her some time ago. They have patchwork fronts and solid backs. I figured she could use whichever side she liked. It's always nice to have options. :)

0comments: