Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Olivia placemat

I can't have a post without Gimli.

Perky ears, doe eyes, juicy lips=pure cuteness!

Placemats I made for our dining area. I have no idea who Olivia is but she was sure cute. She's almost too cute to eat on. These are the first placemats I've ever made. Finished dimensions are 14x18. My husband says these aren't very manly. Can you believe that? He suggested I make more manly ones. I thought they were neutralish. I'd consider pink placemats with lace not manly. He has no appreciation for the piggy.

A close-up of the fabrics.

Placemats on the table.

2comments:

Anonymous said...

They came out great!

Olivia is a character in children's literature. Great books and Olivia is quite the character. Check them out on Amazon.

I have some of this fabric too!

Andrea said...

Ahh thanks for the info. I thought the fabric with Olivia exercising was adorable but they didn't have that at my local store either.