Monday, June 18, 2007

I couldn't get online for an entire day.

It's funny how much I rely on my computer for entertainment. It's a good thing yesterday was Father's day and most of my time was occupied.

I ended up making this coffee sleeve in the morning before we left. This one was made neutral for one of my hubby's coworkers. It fit's Starbucks paper cups and Pete's coffee & tea's hot and iced drinking cups. I specifically went to both yesterday to test it out :) I favor Peet's, and will only go to Starbucks when Peet's is closed. I know that Starbucks is more popular(with one on every street corner) so I made sure it fit their cups. I sacrificed my taste buds for art!

If I'm not having my coffee in the cafe, I'll feel better using these and saving all the poor cardboard sleeves. I see so many people having their coffee at Starbucks with their paper or plastic cups that I'm not sure if they are aware you can request an actual mug or glass. If you're going to be sitting their drinking it anyways, why not and save some waste?


Yesterday we had the prettiest sunset. This isn't the best angle but it was the best I could do from my backyard. The image doesn't really capture it's beauty. It was sooo vibrant.

Just a random photo of the pincushion my hubby got me. It's so used and abused.

0comments: