Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Stuff I made in 2005.

There you go Kristy . . a very long post! Hope it doesn't take up your entire workday.

A snowman

This is the first quilt I ever made. I gave it to my parent's dog Max. He sleeps on it every day.

Homespun garland made by tying fabric to twine. My fingers were raw after this one!

Another garland made the same way but red. Look at my sexy Christmas gator!

Ribbon ornaments I made for the tree most of which were eaten by Gimli. Since they smelled like me he nuzzled (a bit too roughly) them when I left the house. A red one. . .

Silver and Burgundy

A doggy toy I made for my in-laws poocher.

A vintagy Halloween card.

A mitten for a garland I made.

My rustic looking Garland.

Little snowman pillow ornaments made from scraps.

He was experimental and came out kinda sad looking.

My cinnamon ornie hearts made out of muslin.

Raw vegan peanut butter doggies cookies ready for baking. I made Gimli a lot of cookies that year.

Stockings I made for the Cousin in laws doggies. Does that make sense?

The beginning of a quilt I started for my dad. He's very patriotic.

Halloween cards. I painted them with watercolors and pearl-ex. You can't see the iridescent coloring from this angle.

Some ornaments made from herbs. I glued them to Styrofoam balls and pinned ribbons on them! They were very fragrant.

Reversible watermelon napkins I made from my Mother in law. This was her fabric.

A quilt I made for us!

A close up of the leaf stitching. I never do things conventionally.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You truly have an amazing talent Andrea -- I love all of these!! Looks like I need to take some lessons from you! :)