Friday, December 7, 2007

House pillows christmas gift

I finally finished the second house pillow I had been working on. I put it off for about a month but at least I got around to finishing it. . . that's unusual for me :) These pillows are Christmas gifts for my Grandma in law. She repainted her house taupe and brick red so I made these to match. I embellished the second pillow with embroidery thread because I didn't have any rick-rack left but I was too lazy to add the plant on the side :)

Both pillows together

I'm going to try to complete all my unfinished projects for the next few weeks before moving on to anything new. It's so hard with my short attention span.

Naughty doggy alert:
Today I chewed a new 1.5 inch hole in the carpet to go with the others I've made. My mommy yelled at me and put the muzzle on me but I have no idea why. She is mean to me all the time for no reason! She says I'm clueless and that I don't know anything for a 7.5 month puppy. She calls me "pinky" or "miniature beast of burden" but I don't understand what she means.

0comments: