Monday, December 31, 2007

Dad's patriotic quilt

I made this patriotic quilt for my dad for Christmas. I barely finished in time but I haven't been over there to give it to him yet. My hubby became ill (we think food poisoning) on Christmas and still hasn't recovered.



I have no idea how to take a picture of it. It's huge! I hope he likes it. I ended up tying the quilt because I didn't have time to quilt it any other way. I appliquéd the flags on to the quilt blocks. It's just a basic quilt as I'm still a newbie. This is the 4th quilt I've ever made. I still have 3 more projects to get done that should have been done before Christmas. I am so ashamed!

2comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely work as usual! I'm not quite done making things either. Hoping to finish up tonight. We'll see...Happy New Year!!!

Andrea said...

Thank you. Happy new year to you too and good luck getting your projects done!