Sunday, July 1, 2007

Just an update

I made this bag on Friday from a tutorial of Craftster. My template was from a bag I got at a fabric store. I reduced the length quite a bit as the original template was 26" long. Much cuter than those ugly plastic bags. I lined it with some Christmasy type fabric that I never knew what to do with. It was red and green with a bit of blue so I figured it matched.




My adorable angel! He's got scabs on the sides of his face, his legs and in his ears from his naughty sister biting him. It makes me so angry that she marred his perfect face. I'm going to buy her a mini muzzle if she doesn't start to learn that Gimli isn't a chew toy!




Luna and Gimli comparison at 13 weeks old. Luna is 17lbs and Gimli was 20.5lbs at the time.



and finally some produce from the garden picked fresh today. 8-ball squash, turbo cucumber, some random peppers (very mild), Casper eggplant (I think I may have picked it too early), Christmas grapes cherry tomato and Purple beauty bell pepper. We amended the soil about 2 feet deep where the bell pepper is but for some reason they never get bigger than golfballs.



Time for dinner now. Mmmm packaged udon!

0comments: