Friday, July 6, 2007

Another bib

I made another little bib with a wool felt leaf on the side and some ribbon as an accent. My sexy model is Papa Elfmar. I made this without realizing that Papa's outfit was the exact same color as the bib so I had to undress him. I left his hat, his ring and his shoes on so he wasn't completely exposed. 3/4 view below.



Front view. The ribbon shrunk when I ironed it (boo hoo!) but my hubby said he liked the puckery look of it.



Side view. Please pay no attention to Papa's knickers.



I bought papa long ago at Toys-r-us. They were getting rid of the entire line and he was the only one left. I really wish I had been there sooner because I would have bought them all. Later that day Papa and I went to a grocery store to pick up some snacks and the cashier commented on what an ugly doll he was. I cried but I wanted to slap her. Such an insensitive cashier bruising my poor Papa's feelings. Papa and I ask that the mischievous faeries bestow her with lactating breasts and cramps for life.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Is the bib for the Papa??? Or someone else???