Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Our newest family member!

Hi my name is Luna and I'm an 8 week old Queensland heeler/border collie mix.

This is the ground cover I'm supposed to tinkle on but I just like to yank it out of the ground.

I'm kinda lonely because my new brother doesn't' want to play with me.

This is a great sleeping spot. I feel protected from Gimli because it's elevated.

I got a new sister on Monday.

I'm sad becuase now I have to share the yard.

Luna is about a foot away from me and I'm not being mean to her.

Gimli: That dog is so wierd sleeping on that. What's wrong with the floor?

I tinkled right here.

3comments:

Unknown said...

aww, what a cute little puppy. How'd she find her way to your place?

-j

Andrea said...

The faeries dropper her off to be Mike's shadow!

Unknown said...

A shadow faerie puppy, eh? Is it solid? Does it phase in & out of the physical universe? Will she be mild-mannered, or has Gimli already corrupted her? :)

-j