Sunday, May 6, 2007

Garden pictures

Purple flower from Anne's house. Look at those little guys huddled up together.

My hollyhocks started blooming a week ago. Aren't the beautimiss? These have to be my favourite variety of hollyhock.

Lavender from Anne's place. I like the river rock lining the bed. I may steal it.

Osteospermum 'Sunny Sheila' this is one sexy flower. I do believe I like this more than the other variety. Aren't they a cute couple? awww

Smiling for the camera.

Even more. I just can't get enough!! Now I have that song in my head.

Some pink flower from Anne's. It looked neglected so I thought i'd take a picture of it. It looks as if a buggy took a nibble out of it. Oh noes! Someone must slay the evil flower villian!

Dianthus from Anne's. I think that's what it is. . hmm

A faery figuring from Anne's. I may steal that too.

The most beautimiss doggy eveh! That's his mister yellow squeekers. He has a green one too with solid feet.

More of the dazzling hollyhock. I can't believe they are so big :)

So cute! Love that smile. Flash those pearly whites!

Even more cuteness.

Chocolate cosmos. Smells soo good... just like dark chocolate!

More chocolate goodness.

A geranium that Mike picked out at the store. He liked it so I got it and it grew on me. I really do like the leaves. Even though the flowers are tiny the leaves really make up for it. Look that one is waving bye bye!

0comments: