Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A few October garden photos

I have a lot more blooming in the garden at the moment but I'm to lazy to take pictures :)

A faerie in a Lobelia plant. I wonder what she's pondering.


A Persian shield. I planted it in one of the only shady spots in the yard thinking it wouldn't survive but it did! It's quadrupled in size in just a few months. This plant is sooo pretty with an iridescent shimmer on the leaves.



Gimli, my lovely cattle dog. All the pictures of Luna were blurred. She just never sits still.


Malope 'Vulcan'. A plant I started from seed. I probably bought the seeds because it was a star trek name but it's a really pretty plant. The magenta really contrast well with the lime green insides.


That's it for now. I love fall. Isn't the weather the best?

0comments: